Performing the following steps may resolve the issue.
1. Update system software on your Nintendo Switch™ console to the latest version
To confirm the current latest version and how to update it, please click here.
2. Update the game to the latest version
- From HOME screen on the Nintendo Switch console, place the cursor over the game title.
- Press [+] or [-] button on your controller, and select [Software Update] > [Via the Internet].
3.Turn off the Switch™ console, and restart it after a few minutes
For how to completely turn off the Nintendo Switch console, please click here.
4. Check for Corrupt Data
- From HOME screen on the Switch™ console, select [System Settings] > [Data Management] > [Manage Software], and select this game title.
- Select [Check for Corrupt Data].
5. Delete the game software, and re-install it
* This operation will not delete your save data.
- From HOME menu on the Switch™ console, select [System Settings] > [Data Management] > [Manage Software], and select this game title.
- Select [Delete Software].
- Re-install the game software.
The digital version of the game and DLC (add-ons) can be re-downloaded from Nintendo eShop. If you own any DLC, please re-download all of them.
For how to download them, please click here.