Performing the following steps may resolve the issue.
1. Confirm which SEN account you are signed in with
If you have multiple SEN accounts, you may be signed in with a different SEN account from the one you used to install the DLC. Please make sure you are signed in with the same SEN account that was used to install the DLC.
2. Re-download the content (add-ons)
The content (add-ons) may not have been downloaded properly.
Also, you may need to download content packs (bundled add-ons) such as Season Passes individually.
Please try either one or both of [Step 1] and [Step 2].
- Place the cursor over the game title on Home screen, and press [Option] button on your controller.
- Select [Manage Game Content] from the menu.
- Select/decide on the installable content (which has not yet been installed) to download.
- After completing the download, start the game and see if the DLC has been applied.
- Place the cursor over the game title on Home screen, and press the "down arrow" button on your controller.
- If the DLC does not appear in "Add-ons" displayed on the side, select [View All Add-ons] on the right side of the list.
- Select/decide the DLC you have already purchased, and click [Download] button on the details screen displayed.
- After completing the download, launch the game and confirm that the DLC has been applied.
3. Enable PS5 Console Sharing (if it is enabled, disable it once and enable it again)
In the upper right corner of Home screen, select [Settings] > [Users and Accounts] > [Other] > [Console Sharing and Offline Play] to change the setting.
If the issue persists, please also try the following.
4. Restore Licenses
From PS5 Home screen, select [Settings] > [Users and Accounts] > [Other] > [Restore Licenses] to execute.
5. Update system software on the PS5 console to the latest version
To confirm the current latest version and how to update it, please click here.
6. Update the game to the latest version
To update the game to the latest version, place the cursor over the game title on Home screen, and click [Options] > [Check for Update].
7. Start in Safe Mode and Rebuild Database
For how to start in Safe Mode, please click here.
8. Turn off the PS5 console
After turning off the PS5 console, unplug the power cable from the PS5, and plug it back in after a few minutes, and restart the PS5.
9. Re-install the game
If steps 1 through 8 above do not resolve the issue, please try re-installing the game.
Please update the game to the latest version and re-install the DLC.