If you want to transfer your save data from the PS4 version of "Nioh" to the PS5 version of "Nioh", or from the PS5 version of "Nioh" to the PS4 version of "Nioh ", please follow the steps below to cross-save.
■ How to cross-save
- From the in-game title menu, select [SYSTEM] > [Cross-Save Management] to upload the saved data you have played so far.
- On the console to which you want to transfer the data, select [SYSTEM] > [Cross-Save Management] from the in-game title menu to download the uploaded save data.
* Trophies are handled differently in between the PS5 and PS4 versions.
Some of already acquired trophies, whose acquisition conditions are difficult to meet again, can be automatically acquired when the saved data is loaded.
* Even if you transfer your saved data using "Online Storage", which is available to PS Plus subscribers, the data cannot be loaded on other platform versions. Your save data can be transferred by "cross-save" method as described above.
* Please note that "cross-save" is not available between PS4/PS5 version and Steam version.