If you want to transfer your save data from the PS4 version of "Atelier Ryza 2" to the PS5 version of "Atelier Ryza 2", or from the PS5 version of "Atelier Ryza 2" to the PS4 version of "Atelier Ryza 2", please follow the steps below to cross-save.
■ How to cross-save
- On the PS4 version (source), load the data you want to cross-save, and then select [Network Save] from the desk, where you can save/load, in Ryza's Atelier.
- Start the PS5 version (destination), and select [Network Load] from the title screen, or select [Network Load] from the desk in Ryza's Atelier.
- Load the data saved via [Network Save] in Step 1 above.
If you have both the PS4 and PS5 versions installed on the same PS5 console, you can switch between them when starting the game.
For how to switch between them, please click here.
- Please apply the latest update.
- Use the same PlayStation Network account for both PS4 and PS5.
- Confirm that your PlayStation Network status is shown as "Online".
- Trophies cannot be transferred by cross-save.
- Even if you transfer saved data using "Online Storage", which is available to PS Plus subscribers, you cannot load the data on other platform versions.
- The data can be transferred only by the "Cross-Save" described above.
- Cross-Save with the Switch version or Steam version is not available.