Performing the following steps may resolve the issue.
1. Confirm which SEN account you are signed in with
If you have multiple SEN accounts, you may be signed in with a different SEN account from the one you used to install the DLC. Please make sure you are signed in with the same SEN account that was used to install the DLC.
2. Re-download the content (add-ons)
The content (add-ons) may not have been downloaded properly.
Also, you may need to download content packs (bundled add-ons) such as Season Passes individually.
For how to re-download add-ons, please click here.
* Please be careful not to download duplicates. The DLC included in a "pack" is shown as "free", so please select such DLC.
You can also download content (add-ons) by the following steps.
- Place the cursor over the game title on Home screen, and press the ""down arrow"" button on your controller.
- Select [PlayStation Store] > [Your add-ons] on the right side.
- Confirm that the corresponding DLC is listed. If the DLC is not shown as "Installed", press the "down arrow" button on the left to download it.
After completing the download, start the game and confirm if the DLC has been applied.
* If the DLC is not listed in [Your add-ons], please confirm [All add-ons].
3. Activate as Your Primary PS4 (If it is already activated, deactivate it once, and activate it again.)
For how to activate/deactivate Your Primary PS4, please click here.
From PS4® Home screen, select [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Restore Licences].
If the issue persists, please also try the following.
5. Update system software on the PS4® console to the latest version
To confirm the current latest version and how to update it, please click here.
6. Update the game to the latest version
- Move the cursor over the game on the PS4® Home screen.
- Click [OPTIONS] button > [Check for Update].
7．Restart PS4® by the following steps:
- Hold down [PS] button on your controller.
- Select [Power] > [Turn Off PS4] on the quick menu.
- Unplug the power cable from PS4®.
- Plug the power cable back in after a few minutes.
- Restart PS4®.
8. Rebuild Database
- Start PS4® in Safe Mode. For how to start in Safe Mode, please click here.
- After starting in Safe Mode, select [5. Rebuild Database].
9. Re-install the game
How to re-install the game.
9-1. Delete the game data
From PS4 Home screen, select the game icon, and select [OPTIONS] > [Delete] to delete the game data installed in your PS4 console.
* This operation will not delete your save data.
9-2. Re-install the game data
- For physical versions
Loading the disc again will install the game data.
- For digital versions
Please re-install the game from PS Store.
9-3. Apply the patch and re-install the DLC
- Apply the patch
From PS4 Home screen, select the game icon, and press [OPTIONS] > [Check for Updates] to apply the latest update.
- Re-download the DLC.
Please refer to Step 2 on this topic.