Performing the following steps may resolve the issue.
1. Update system software on the PS4 console to the latest version
To confirm the current latest version and how to update it, please click here.
2. Update the game to the latest version
- Move the cursor over the game on the PS4® Home screen.
- Click [OPTIONS] button > [Check for Update].
3．Restart PS4® by the following steps:
- Hold down [PS] button on your controller.
- Select [Power] > [Turn Off PS4] on the quick menu.
- Unplug the power cable from PS4®.
- Plug the power cable back in after a few minutes.
- Restart PS4®.
4. Activate as Your Primary PS4 (If it is already activated, deactivate it once, and activate it again.)
For how to activate/deactivate Your Primary PS4, please click here.
5. Restore Licenses
From PS4® Home screen, select [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Restore Licences] to execute.
6. Rebuild Database
- Start PS4® in Safe Mode. For how to start in Safe Mode, please click here.
- After starting in Safe Mode, select [5. Rebuild Database].
7. Re-install the game
After re-installing the game, please re-install all the DLC of the game. Please also update the game to the latest version. (Refer to Step 2.)